Custom Software Design, Development, Testing & Support
- Initial Meeting – requirements are discussed in detail.
- Proposal – a detailed proposal is produced, based on the initial meeting.
- Detailed Design – for most projects, there is usually more design work to clarify exactly how the system should work.
- Agree Contract – to achieve the best balance between cost and system functionality.
- Development – work starts on the proposed system.
- Delivery of System – at the end of development, a “functionally complete” system is delivered, which requires end-user testing.
- System Completed – testing is complete, and the system is ready for deployment